Preorders are final and no refunds will be offered. No exceptions.
- Preorders are not in stock but will be available at a future specified date
- Preorders are charged to your card immediately after you place your order
- Placing a preorder reserves the item
- Pricing on a preorder item can increase at any time due to unforeseen additional costs from the manufacturer. We will invoice you the difference and will need payment on the remaining balance before shipping out your order
- Release dates are estimates given by the manufacturers and can change at any time. We will let you know when delays are announced
Preorders can be cancelled for reasons out of our control. It could be manufacturer defects, factory production issues or a zombie apocalypse (YIKES!).
Can I cancel my preorder?
The short answer, no.
But let us provide you 3 quick reasons why we have a strict no refund policy.
1) Our manufacturer's have a strict no cancellation policy that we must adhere to. As a small business we have to be careful our inventory is not overstocked. Sorry, we aren't Amazon.
2) All our payment processors (Stripe, PayPal, etc) keeps the transaction fee (2.9%+$0.30) that they charged us on the original payment. So, even if we refund you the full amount, we don't get back the fee we paid on the transaction.
3) Right before you complete your order during checkout, if you checkmark the box, it means you agreed to our preorder policy of no refunds.
Do you at least offer a refund if the manufacturer cancels the preorder?
Yes, of course! If a manufacturer cancels the preorder item for any reasons (i.e. production issues, licensing issues, etc.), we will issue you a full refund immediately. It would be extremely dishonest on our part if we actually kept your money.
*Our payment processors require we issue refunds within 180 days of the sale. If the sale is outside of this refund window period, we will issue you your refund in store credit.
When does my preorder release?
You can find the estimated U.S. release month below the PRE-ORDER NOW button or in the Product Description. Please check the product description for any changes to the U.S. release month. We keep them updated as we receive new updates from our suppliers.
The estimated U.S. release month is already here, why hasn't my order shipped yet?
Our supplier receives new shipments near the end of the estimated release month to early the following month. Once your preorder shipment arrives to our supplier's warehouse, we are usually scheduled to pick up 2-3 days after. Please allow up to 3 working days for your order to ship. You will receive a shipment confirmation with the tracking info via email once your order has shipped. Please wait up to 24 hours for the tracking info to generate and remember to check your spam folder.
The estimated U.S. release month already passed. Where is my order?
We proactively reach out to our suppliers towards the end of the estimated release month to get updates on if the preorder item is still on its way or if it has been delayed. Please note that we need to give our supplier ample time to update us. If we have not received any new updates by the 7th of the following month, the product listing's release month will be updated to TBD and unfortunately, your order will be delayed.
We will update our product listing and notify you via email as soon as we receive the new estimated U.S. release month from our suppliers.
I placed a preorder but the product listing shows out of stock even though it hasn't released yet. Will I still receive my preorder item?
Yes, of course! It just means that we sold out our preorder stock and we have no more left to sell.