Preorders are final and no refunds will be offered. No exceptions.
- Preorders are not in stock but will be available at a future specified date
- Preorders are charged to your card immediately after you place your order
- Placing a preorder reserves the item
- Pricing on a preorder item can increase at any time due to unforeseen additional costs from the manufacturer. We will invoice you the difference and will need payment on the remaining balance before shipping out your order
- Release dates are estimates given by the manufacturers and can change at any time. We will let you know when delays are announced
Preorders can be cancelled for reasons out of our control. It could be manufacturer defects, factory production issues or a zombie apocalypse (YIKES!).
Can I place a preorder and in-stock item at the same time?
Sure, we ship out available items immediately unless you contact us stating you’d prefer combined shipping.
What if I place multiple preorders with different release dates?
Preorder items will be shipped out as soon as we pick them up from our supplier! Please expect multiple shipments if your preorder items have different release dates. Again, if you prefer us to combine shipping just email us at email@example.com.