Preorder cancellations are allowed BEFORE the PREORDER DUE DATE. A 10% cancellation fee will be applied. We do not accept cancellations for any reasons AFTER the PREORDER DUE DATE has passed.
The PREORDER DUE DATE is the date you need to place your order by to be guaranteed you will receive your item when it is released. The PREORDER DUE DATE is located on every product page under the FLEXIBLE PAYMENTS (payment plan) section.
- Preorders are not in stock but will be available at a future date.
- Preorders are charged immediately during checkout.
- Pricing on a preorder item can increase at any time due to unforeseen additional costs from the manufacturer. We will invoice you the difference and require payment on the remaining balance before shipping out your order.
- Please understand that the estimated U.S. Release Month on all product listings are ESTIMATES ONLY and can change at any time.
- Preorders can be cancelled for reasons out of our control. It could be manufacturer defects, factory production issues or a zombie apocalypse (YIKES!). We will offer a full refund in these cases.
***Preorders can be delayed around 2-3 months (or even longer in some cases) past the original U.S. release month due to supply chain issues. Please click here for more details.
The 2 images below are an example of a listing with a preorder due date that has NOT passed. Cancellations will be allowed and a 10% cancellation fee will be charged.
The 2 images below are an example of a listing with a preorder due date that has passed and we will not accept any cancellations.