Returns & Refunds Policy
Connexe Toys accepts returns on unopened or manufacturer defective products within 30 days your order was delivered. We do not offer exchanges at this time. We do not charge any restocking fees.
To complete a return, please follow the steps below:
Go to the ‘Returns Center’ on our website
Look up your order
Print your prepaid return label
Pack the item in the same shipping box you received it in
Drop off your package to your nearest shipping carrier
Once received Connexe Toys will refund you for the amount you paid for the product to your original payment method. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 business days depending on your payment method. PayPal states up to 30 days.
*Our payment processors require we issue refunds within 180 days of the sale. If the sale is outside of this refund window period, we will issue you your refund in store credit.
Under what situations do you not offer a refund?
- We do not offer refunds for damages to the item's original box.
- We do not offer refunds for items with minor cosmetic paint issues. Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- We do not offer refunds for items which are slightly shorter or taller than the height listed in the item description.
- We do not offer refunds for items which have been opened and are no longer factory sealed.
- We do not offer refunds for packages that are in transit, or for packages that are delivered later than expected. Once the package leaves our warehouse, the length of time in transit and care of the package is out of our hands.
- We do not offer refunds for preorder items. All preorders are final. No exceptions.
Can I cancel my preorder?
The short answer, no.
But let us provide you 3 quick reasons why we have a strict no refund policy.
1) Our manufacturer's have a strict no cancellation policy that we must adhere to. As a small business we have to be careful our inventory is not overstocked. Sorry, we aren't Amazon.
2) All our payment processors (Stripe, PayPal, etc) keeps the transaction fee (2.9%+$0.30) that they charged us on the original payment. So, even if we refund you the full amount, we don't get back the fee we paid on the transaction.
3) Right before you complete your order during checkout, if you checkmark the box, it means you agreed to our preorder policy of no refunds.
What happens if a return shipment is refused or undeliverable?
If a shipment is returned to us as undeliverable due to an error on your part, such as incorrect address, we will contact you to reship the package. Any return and re-shipping costs are due before the package will be sent out to you.
I'm a box collector and need my toy in a perfect box!
We are being 100% transparent and honest when we say we cannot guarantee a perfect box. We are meticulous and pack our orders as securely as possible however, there is still a chance that the toy box will have imperfections that will not satisfy a box collector.
Manufacturers cannot guarantee all their toys will come in perfect boxes. If we tossed out all the toys that came in imperfect boxes, we'd be out of business in no time. If you absolutely must have a perfect box, it is best to shop at a physical store where you can choose the exact box you want.