We offer free shipping for U.S. customers based in the contiguous United States who order $100 or more or a flat rate shipping fee of $6.95 for orders under $100. Free shipping orders will be shipped via the most economical delivery method. If you have a specific date you need the order by, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flat rate shipping for customers outside the contiguous United States
|Up to $150.00||$6.95|
|$150.01 to $300.00||$14.95|
|$300.01 to $400.00||$24.95|
- Alaska, American Samoa, Armed Forces Africa, Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Canada, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Middle East, Armed Forces Pacific, District of Columbia, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
Due to the increase of FRAUD orders, if your billing and shipping address is different, we will reach out to you to verify your information. If we do not hear back within 3 business days from the time the email was sent, we will automatically cancel your order and issue you a refund minus the 10% cancellation fee. This policy applies to both in-stock and preorders.
In Stock Shipping
Our meticulous packer, Brian does his best to ship in stock items within 24 hours from the time you place your order from Torrance, California (excluding weekends). Please allow up to three working days during busy seasons. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number after your order has shipped. Please wait up to 24 hours for the tracking info to generate and remember to check your spam folder.
Please note that shipping carriers have been experiencing significant delays. Once your package has been picked up by shipping carriers, delivery times are out of our control. If your package delivery is late, we recommend you reach out to the shipping carrier directly as they can help you.
Unfortunately, we are still experiencing delays on a majority of preorders as the global chain has been severely affected by COVID-19. Our suppliers have notified us that shipments are two months behind schedule.
We are staying in constant communication with our suppliers on delays and contacting everyone via email as soon as we are notified of any release date delays.
PLEASE READ HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Please understand that the U.S. Release Month on all product listings are estimates only and can change at any time
- Please check the U.S. Release Month in the product description as we keep it up to date with the latest information provided to us by our suppliers
- Preorder items are in transit to our suppliers warehouse when we are invoiced
- It takes around 2-4 weeks for our suppliers to prepare our preorder shipments due to them working with limited operations to comply with state mandates
- Once we pick up, we will carefully pack and ship out your order ASAP. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number after your order ships.
As collectors ourselves, we understand the painstaking waiting time and frustrating delays you must be feeling. We want nothing more than for your preorder items to be released on time. Unfortunately, we have no control over this matter. We sincerely apologize for the massive delays and are so grateful for your understanding and patience in this matter.
Do you ship preorders with different release dates as soon as they are released or do you hold them until all the items are released?
We ship preorder items as soon as they are released. So yes, you can place preorder items with different release dates and even include in-stock items in the same order. There is no need to place separate preorders according to release dates with us!